Information regarding donations
The https://eloadas.kozossegialapitvany.hu website has been operated as the campaign page of Ferencváros Community Foundation (hereinafter referred to as CFC) since 2020. The Live Giving (Élő Adás) campaign shall start on 15th November 2020.
Ferencváros Community Foundation raises donations for its own operations and for other non-governmental organisations in order to encourage other individuals as well as companies to sponsor community non-profit projects related to Ferencváros where the personal data of donors shall necessarily be managed. Our Foundation shall act in conformity with the applicable legal regulations at all times when managing data.
Paragraph (1), Article 20. of Act CXII. of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (hereinafter referred to as Info Act) declares that the data subject (in this case to user of swimathon.hu website, hereinafter referred to as: donor) shall be informed whether the data management is based on consent or mandatory prior to the commencement of data management.
- Fact of data collection and scope of data managed:
In case of individuals – mandatory: surname, first name, email address, postal code, payment method, amount of donation, date of donation, IP address at the time of donation.
Based on consent: phone number.In case of corporate donors – mandatory: company name, registered seat, VAT number, contact person’s name, email address, phone number, payment method, amount of donation, date of donation, IP address at the time of donation.
- Data subjects: All entities donating on the website.
- Purpose of data collection: Managing donation on the website, tax clearance in case of not private persons, keeping contact with donors, customer service and sending information through newsletters about the donated program and/or the programs of the foundation organising Live Giving (Élő Adás) in case of consent.
- Duration of data management, term of deleting data: Accounting receipts shall be retained for 8 years under Paragraph (2), Article 169. of Act C. of 2000 on Accounting.
- Person of potential data controllers entitled to know the data: The personal data may be managed by the employees of the data controller observing the above principles.
- Rights of data subjects related to data management: Data subjects may request the cancellation or modification of personal data as follows:
- Legal basis of data management: The consent of the user, Paragraph (1), Article 5 of the Info Act and Paragraph (3), Article 13/A. of Act CVIII. of 2001on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services (hereinafter referred to as: Electronic Commerce Act):
Data transfer during the Live Giving (Élő Adás ) fundraising campaign (payment by credit card)
- Fact of data collection and scope of data managed: The scope of data forwarded in order to manage online donation: Invoice name, invoice address, payable amount.
- Data subjects: All persons involved requesting online donation.
- Purpose of data management: Management of online donation.
- Duration of data management, term of deleting data: Until online donation is managed.
- Person of potential data controllers entitled to know the data: The personal data may be managed by the following persons observing the above principles:
“The donor hereby accepts that any data provided during the purchase stored in the user database of the credit card terminal operated by the company shall be transferred to Barion Payment Zrt. (1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 1. I. épület 5. emelet 5.) as data controller by the purchaser. Purpose of data transfer: performance of payment transaction, customer service support for users, confirmation of transactions and fraud-monitoring conducted in order to protect users.”
- Rights of data subjects related to data management: Data subjects may request the cancellation of their personal data from the service provider data controller providing online donation as soon as possible.
- Legal basis of data transfer: The consent of the user, Paragraph (1), Article 5 of the Info Act and Paragraph (3), Article 13/A. of Act CVIII. of 2001on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services.
I have read this statement in its entirety and took notice and accepted its content.